jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rossputin <rossaj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Plain text searching in jackrabbit 1.4
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:04:49 GMT

Hi Guys.

Hoping you can help me, has anyone successfully searched on text/plain type
documents?  My searches are working on all other mime types, but this simple
one is eluding me.  My set up is :

name="textFilterClasses"
value="...OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PlainTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor.."
name="extractorPoolSize " value="2"
name="supportHighlighting" value="true"

So I added the PlainTextExtractor in just before RTFTextExtractor.

In addition, I checked the text file is saved in utf-8.  I am running this
on OSX Leopard java.

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards,

Ross