jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From philipp_s <psalzge...@qpass.com>
Subject Re: client access to jackrabbit resource adapter in weblogic
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:45:30 GMT

some additional information, when deploying the rar we always get this
warning:

<Jan 15, 2009 2:42:10 AM PST> <Warning> <Connector> <BEA-190155> <Compliance
checking/validation of the resource adapter
/home/user/jackrabbit_rar/jackrabbit-jca-1.5.0.rar resulted in the following
warnings:
The ra.xml <resourceadapter-class> class
'org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAResourceAdapter' should implement
java.io.Serializable but does not.>

Is this to be expected? Since serialization plays a role in remote access,
could this be related to the issue I am having?

thx

Philipp