jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Heß <peter.h...@gbtec.de>
Subject Re: Problem during removing a node with childNodes
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:11:44 GMT

Some additional information:

The logfile say:

This ist a Transaction with 15 putBundle()
2009-01-13 23:32:26,359 DEBUG -
AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(705) | stored bundle
73b4cc04-f0a9-4cf8-b487-8064bcee6520
..
2009-01-13 23:32:26,687 ERROR - BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(531) |
73b4cc04-f0a9-4cf8-b487-8064bcee6520

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException:
73b4cc04-f0a9-4cf8-b487-8064bcee6520
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:577)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:526)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedItemStateManager.java:704)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.commit(XAItemStateManager.java:164)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransactionContext.commit(TransactionContext.java:189)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl.commit(XASessionImpl.java:339)
This is everything I can find in logs.

The error happens here:

AbstractBundleDbPersisitenceManager:

 NodeId nodeId = id.getParentId();
                NodePropBundle bundle = (NodePropBundle)
modified.get(nodeId);
                if (bundle == null) {
                    bundle = getBundle(nodeId);
                    if (bundle == null) {
                        throw new
NoSuchItemStateException(nodeId.toString());
                    }
                    modified.put(nodeId, bundle);
                }
                bundle.addProperty((PropertyState) state);
            }

 I've checked that the session is the same and this happens in one
transaction.