jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Heß <peter.h...@gbtec.de>
Subject Re: Problem during removing a node with childNodes
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:19:28 GMT

I've tried this before I send the posting. Nothing changes. I've set this als
default in workspace.xml. No info in the logfile. I've tested to remove the
Index (which offen helps) but in this case, the system crashes in the
startup during the index build.

I'm checking why this all happen. Maybe there is something strange in the
BundleManager and the myisam tables. I will activate innodb now for testing.
I've seen in the log, that there is an Exception from the bundleManager. But
the causing exception is not logged. So I'll make a test now with a patched
BundleManager. (This solves not the reported problem, but maybe it will help
in the future.