jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with versioning of cloned nodes
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:46:34 GMT

Yes we have thought about this. Only the problem is, we need to be able to
query the contents of the nodes. It's not binary but our nodes are xml
files. The files are not really that large, but we use a lot of them, over
multiple workspaces. So this creates a lot of redundancy. These nodes need
to be as corresponding nodes in every workspace since we use references to
these xml files/nodes in different workspaces. Cross workspace references
should do the trick, but I know that's not possible because of the
versioning mechanisme.