jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with versioning of cloned nodes
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:51:24 GMT

I know the versionhistory is shared over workspaces. But I like to know
whether the versionable node is copied in every workspace where it is used,
or just a ref to the node in the shared versionhistory since the data of the
node is already stored in the versionhistory. I could imagine that the node
will only be fysically copied in the workspace when it is checked out.

thx