jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with versioning of cloned nodes
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:33:42 GMT

Hi,

I use a very large versionable Node "a". Which has 3 versions in
versionhistory (1.0, 1.1 and 1.2). When I create lets say 3 workspaces which
all use node "a" as version 1.0, does this triple the use of disk resources
or do these multiple workspaces just keep references to the versionhistory?
So node "a" version 1.0 is just stored once in versionhistory and that's it.

grt
quipere