jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilshan <nilshan.par...@indralok.com>
Subject Repository Locking Problem for Two Processes.
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:47:07 GMT

Hello

I am using Jackrabbit 1.4. I have made an application in which two processes
simultaneously access Repository. In my application when multiple threads
within single process accesses Repository,  It doesn't create any
problem.However, when another process tries to access repository it throws
exception. This is
because first process acquired a lock on repository and second process tries
to lock repository. I want to
share my repository between two processes so that my application can work
smoothly. Is there any solution
or way to resolve such problem?.