jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Agnoux <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Standalone webdav doesn't see my nodes
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:07:27 GMT
hi,

If I launch the standalone webdav server, it doesn't see the nodes.

Here's the cmd :

herve@localhost ~/down $ java -jar jackrabbit-standalone-1.5.0.jar -conf
$HOME/diaam/developpement/systeme/lanceurs-
home/dev/auteur/072008/jackrabbit/configjack.xml
Welcome to Apache Jackrabbit!
-------------------------------
Using repository directory jackrabbit
Writing log messages to jackrabbit/log
Starting the server...
Apache Jackrabbit is now running at http://localhost:8080/

On localhost:8080 I see a html page ; it print two links :
http://localhost:8080/server and http://localhost:8080/server/default/jcr:root

If clic on http://localhost:8080/server, I see a login popup, I enter
name/passwd of my repository, and I see ".." as node. It's not correct (in my
point of vue).

if clic on other, it's more or less same. I see two worskspace : default and
security. If I clic on default, I see jcr:root. And on jcr:root :

<sv:node sv:name="jcr:root">
<sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">
<sv:value>rep:root</sv:value>
</sv:property>
</sv:node>

I don't undestand what is it.

Here a quick dump of my workspace with exportDocumentView :

<jcr:root jcr:primaryType="rep:root">
 <jcr:system jcr:primaryType="rep:system">
 <iaa:autonome jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">
	<iaa:recueil jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" nombreDeFichesFaites="17">

I hope to see "iaa:autonome" and "iaa:recueil" in webdav...

Thank you for your help.