jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Gervaso" <luis.gerv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is possible "chroot" a jackrabbit session?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 03:41:55 GMT
Hi David,

I know Sling and your presentations, and it looks really nice

BUT i used to code the web layer with Spring MVC, Struts2, Wicket ...,

I have not found doc related how to integrate these frameworks with Sling.
My main concern is related
with
 validation of the data the user input,
 and the administrative tasks of the site

Is there any doc that explain how to integrate, for example Struts2
framework as frontend of Sling (the backend) ??

So i am currently using Jackrabbit (probably not is the best)

Thanks for your reply

Luis