jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?]
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:22:58 GMT
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Kenneth Yue <Kenneth.Yue@sun.com> wrote:
> It certainly wasn't my intention to treat Angela as my subordinate.  If my
> request came across as a demand, I apologize.

Often it is all about the way you ask for something, and I personally
found your wording inpolite. My response was also based on your
previous mail where you wondered why you have to build the spi2dav
project manually from svn - so I felt you had not much feeling for an
OS project.

> P.S. ASAP is not a "defined response time."  :-)

But it's an inpolite term in the context of an OSS mailing list, at least to me.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek