jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?]
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:21:26 GMT
Hi Ken!

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Kenneth Yue <Kenneth.Yue@sun.com> wrote:
> I would really appreciate if you could do that ASAP.

Just a short reminder: This is an open-source project which means: a)
people spend their limited time on it for the great idea of
open-source software, b) it is *not* a paid support contract with a
defined response-time and finally c) using open-source libraries means
to get involved in the project, at least by building it yourself and
patching it to your needs, which might come in handy for the project
itself.

Therefore I'd recommend not to ask people for deliveries as if you
were their manager.

Thanks,
Alex

--