jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chirag.Jakha...@zycus.com
Subject How to configure RepositoryConfig so that It can take variables like {repo.home} from my custom Properties variable instead of System properties
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:14:15 GMT
How to configure RepositoryConfig so that It can take variables like
{repo.home} from my custom Properties variablerather tahn System
properties

I have a component based on Jackrabbit and require it to connect to
different database and therefore want the runtime change of the Properties
such as repo.home and such variables and therefore require to pass the
Properties file but can't find any method relating to that

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia