jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Steve Dalton <st...@refactor.com.au>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.5 with Mysql on Tomcat
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:33:02 GMT
Hi All

I spent most of today playing around with JackRabbit 1.5 and Mysql 5
on Tomcat 6 - I'm really impressed.

Anyway - I found the documentation on this very scrappy (on mailing
lists etc) and some out of date or not quite what I needed. I have a
working configuration now (not sure if it is optimal - but it works)
and I have put everything that I did today into the following wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackRabbitOnTomcat6

I hope this is of use to the JackRabbit community - some of the things
are not that obvious.

Feel free to edit or give feedback

Regards
Steve