jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject Jackrabbit scalability
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:42:31 GMT
Hi All,

                We are planning to develop a document management system
and we are planning to use jackrabbit as the repository. The following
are the expected statistics for the 2-3 years time.

Timeline: 2 - 3 Year

# of users: 7,500

# of documents: 500,000

Approx. size of each document: 10 MB

Expected response time: 3 or less than 3 seconds

                Does jackrabbit support the above requirements?

Cheers,

Anil Kumar Kotha | Senior Software Developer
Prime | People. Process. Technology.
Cell:  +91-9949000995 | India: 91-40-65586930 Ext-232
anilk@2xprime.com <mailto:anilk@2xprime.com>  | www.2xprime.com
<http://www.2xprime.com/>

Life management begins with time management.