jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject New Warning while using spi2dav w/ 1.5 libs
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 05:24:44 GMT
I built my own version of the spi-spi2dav jar file to be I thought
compatible with the just released 1.5 of jackrabbit. I use spi2dav to talk
to the jackrabbit server.

I noticed that while dealing (fetching) with properties I get the following
warning (didn't use to, and I saw a reference to this on JCR-1300).

1736188 [main] WARN  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase  - Going
to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.

It doesn't appear to cause any problem, but I'm concerned.

thanks

Julio Castillo