jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Re: JBoss WebDav -- Nevermind
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:37:19 GMT
Guess it helps to scroll all the way down!  The web.xml referenced on
the Wiki isn't quite complete.  Requires:

         <init-param>
             <param-name>java.naming.provider.url</param-name>
             <param-value>jnp://localhost:1099</param-value>
         </init-param>

         <init-param>
             <param-name>java.naming.factory.initial</param-name>
             <param-value>org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</
param-value>
         </init-param>

added to the Repository servlet.

Sorry for the noise.