jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cheng Zhang <zhangyongji...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to make the path name searchable
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:49:53 GMT
Ard, thanks a lot for your information.

My real problem: I have a product tree as below,

   top_category_t1
      subcategoryx
         producta
         productb
      subcategory_y
         productc
         productd
   top_category_t2
      subcategoryz
         producta

         producte
         productf
      subcategoryk
         productg
         producth

The product has no category information because one product could belong to more than one
category. I wish if I search for "subcategory_y", node "subcategory_y" could be returned.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a again.
Kevin