jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject Unable to build sandbox/spi (specifically spi-sp2dav)
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:25:24 GMT
I refreshed my sandbox tree from SVN where previously (6 months ago?) I
didn't have any problems building it. I tried to create a version of the
spi-spi2dav jar file compatible with 1.5 but got the following errors while
executing: mvn install.
Perhaps I should try a different approach at building a 1.5 version of this
jar file? (I understand that what is trying to do is build a 1.6 -this jar
file does not exist in the Maven central repository.

thanks

>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib:pom:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit for project:
null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib:pom:null for project
null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib:pom:null

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit for project:
null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib:pom:null for project null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib
:pom:null
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:378)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:292)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Cannot find
parent: org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit for project:
null:jackrabbit-spi-contrib:pom:null for project null:jackrabbit
-spi-contrib:pom:null
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultM
avenProjectBuilder.java:1370)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMav
enProjectBuilder.java:821)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInter
nal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:506)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjec
tBuilder.java:198)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:461)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:365)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM
'org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit' not found in repository: Unable to
download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit:pom:1.6-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
 for project org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:603)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultM
avenProjectBuilder.java:1366)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit:pom:1.6-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultAr
tifactResolver.java:212)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultAr
tifactResolver.java:74)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:556)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to
download the artifact from any repository
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWag
onManager.java:331)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultAr
tifactResolver.java:200)
        ... 20 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Dec 08 16:21:04 PST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M
[INFO]

Julio Castillo