jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Seiber" <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit integration with MySQL
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 17:01:32 GMT
Checkout Jackrabbit config info at
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html and use the
following example to setup values for MySQL. I personally found that if you
are working on a Windows platform and transferring over to a *nix platform
that it is best to change the Windows MySQL setting. Setup MySQL to use case
sensitive table names and the MyISAM engine. This way if you load up data on
you local machine and restore it to a remote machine (hopefully setup the
same) you will not have naming problems...since Jackrabbit seems to use all
uppercase names.

Example mysql:

<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
    <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/myRepository"/>
    <param name="user" value="myUser"/>
    <param name="password" value="myPassword"/>
    <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
    <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="fs_"/>
</FileSystem>

--
Todd Seiber
830 Fishing Creek Rd.