jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Seiber" <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject RMI Query
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:52:25 GMT
I am having an issue with some queries over RMI. Given the following SQL
query "SELECT * FROM foo:bar where jcr:path like
'/foo:root/foo:baz/i12289179751584/%'" an RMI query will result in all
foo:bar nodes in the repository. A query using the same repository in local
context will return the correct results. Is there something else I can do to
work around this?

RMI:

      ServerQuery_Stub *rqActionItem* = (ServerQuery_Stub)
rqm.createQuery(queryString, javax.jcr.query.Query.*SQL*);

      ServerQueryResult_Stub *rqrActionItem* = (ServerQueryResult_Stub)
rqInitiative.execute();

Local:

      Query q =
session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager().createQuery(queryString,
javax.jcr.query.Query.*SQL*);

      QueryResult qr = q.execute();