jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slande...@excilys.com
Subject Re: Files uploaded by WebDAV not accessible via OCM queries
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:54:24 GMT
> I'm aware of that. That's why I'm asking if the OCM queries rely on that
> discriminator tag. The main problem is, that the contentManager is not
able to map a node if it does not contain the discriminator.

> To put it differently: Is there a way to tell the OCM criterions for the
> mapping different from the discriminator tag. And finally: Is that possible
> via annotations?

Depending on the configuration you provide, OCM will fall back to one
strategy or another. The problem is that the choice of strategy is not
always the same, so the patches.

You can use the jcrType of the @Bean to force the type of your resource.