jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.0 released
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 23:08:58 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Julio Castillo <jcastillo@edgenuity.com> wrote:
> How do I access prebuilt versions of some of the Jackrabbit components?
> Available in the central Maven repository.

Look at http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/. You can
use the components in Maven projects like this:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
      <artifactId>jackrabbit-api</artifactId> <!-- or whichever
component you need -->
      <version>1.5.0</version>
    </dependency>

Maven will then automatically download the component and any required
dependencies for you.

> I know I can build them, but when I do so, I get them for version 1.6-SNAPSHOT.

If you want to build the 1.5.0 sources, you'll need to download the
source package from the Jackrabbit download page or from the 1.5.0 tag
in svn. The Jackrabbit trunk is already at 1.6-SNAPSHOT, in
preparation for the upcoming 1.6 release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting