jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit 1.5 springmodule Jcr conflict ???
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:30:11 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM, gongtao <gongtao_19@yahoo.cn> wrote:
> [application-repository.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
> exception is org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException:
> Configuration file syntax error. (Line: 4 Column: 28): Invalid byte 2 of
> 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>
> It is not error When I am using the jackrabbit 1.4

Do you have a <?xml prefix in your configuration file? It looks like
your configuration file is not in UTF-8, so you'll need something like
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="..."?> as the prefix.

In Jackrabbit 1.5 we are a bit more careful in how the configuration
files are being parsed, and things like this may well come up.

BR,

Jukka Zitting