jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Re: Clustering and FileSystem question.
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:00:16 GMT
Please forgive for being redundant, but I want to make sure I fully
understand this configuration.

In my config, I have a FileSystem definition for <Repository>, one for
<Workspace> and one for <Revisioning>...

Should I understand that each of these, if put in the DB should NOT be
shared? That's my current understanding and for that I decided to use
the node ID as part of the prefix for each one...

Is this correct?

Also, is there a way to know the node_id via config, like
${cluster.node.id} ?

Thanks again for your kind response!