jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Re: Clustering and FileSystem question.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:43:56 GMT
Got it, so if I want to use the DbFileSystem i should prefix it
differently from others...

Is this a totally temporary FS? or it does indeed have data that needs
to be persisted accross server restarts?  Is it something you normally
need to backup?

Answers to these questions will help me determine if i really want to
put it in the db or not...

Perhaps I could put a comment in the wiki about why this needs to be
exclusive per node, once I understand it better.

Thanks a lot again!