jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wallace ...@rwmotloc.com>
Subject Clustering and FileSystem question.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:12:38 GMT
Hi all!

In dealing with a cluster, it is clear to me that:

1 - the same journal config should be in each node.
2 - node ids should be different for each node
3 - same PM manager should be configured in each node.
4 - same DataStore config should be set in each node.

What It's not clear to me is if i can use the DBFileSystem instead of
the default LocalFileSystem and if so, Does each node need a different
config for the DbFileSystem or should they share it?

I want to keep everything in the DB, (except of course for the
repository.xml that each node will have)...

Thanks in advance for your help!