jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit JCA, glassfish (v2): shutdown repository
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:52:40 GMT
Hello,

    I'm coding an application using the apache wicket framework,
glassfish v2 and jackrabbit jca. Wicket people recommend shutting down
the repo everytime the application gets undeployed (if not, many
strange/horrible problems will happen, like having deleted data still
available...), the question here is how should I shutdown the repo if
the implementation of the Repository is JCARepositoryHandler instead of
JackrabbitRepository? is there someway to add a jackrabbit-jca jar to my
application so I can do this? or is there any other way?

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino