jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From daveg0 <bagel10002...@googlemail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.5 Security
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:46:36 GMT

Hi,

I have just built and deployed JackRabbit 1.5 and now want to use some form
of Access Control on specific nodes.

Is there any documentation about this or examples? From trawling around the
source code, I can see that DefaultAccessManager, DefaultLoginModule,
UserManagerImpl and DefaultLoginModule could be useful, but how do I tie all
these together.

For example how do I populate the repository with Users initially, must I
use SimpleLogonModule to create the users and then switch over to the
DefaultLoginModule. How do I configure these components in repository.xml?

regards,

Dave Gough