jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eyji <e...@thorarinssons.net>
Subject Re: Deployment problems when deploying Jackrabbit 1.5 with spring-modules-jcr
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:21:52 GMT

Hi Jukka!

Thanks for your extremely quick reply :)
You were right, we hade remnants left of our previously used
TarPersistanceManager, but we switched over to Derby, and our environment
now works well.
To add on to our problem, we are using JackRabbit 1.5 deployed on Tomcat 6
with CRX 1.4, which could have added some classpath failures? If that is so,
how do we best deploy JR 1.5 with CRX 1.4? Do you know if CRX will soon be
upgraded according to the new version of JR?

All the best,
/Eyji