jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject Re: Clustering and Index update
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:27:43 GMT

I've done some more testing and I am stumped. I started node1 on tomcat at
port 8080. I started node2 on another tomcat instance at port 8180. I add
content to node1 and the debug log shows the content was correctly saved.
But nothing ever happens in the node2 logs. When is node2 suppose to notice
the changes? I've seen some people use a syncDelay attribute in their
cluster configuration. What does that do?