jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject CorruptIndexException
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:30:35 GMT

I am luncene 2.2.0 with JackRabbit 1.4.6 and for some reason I am seeing the
following exception:

java.io.IOException: Directory was previously created with a different
LockFactory instance; please pass null as the lockFactory instance and use
setLockFactory to change it
        at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java:192)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.PersistentIndex.<init>(PersistentIndex.java:63)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.<init>(MultiIndex.java:286)

I debugged through the code core.query.lucene.PersistentIndex and the call
to getDirectory always throws a CorruptIndexException. The directory folder
points to temp folder under Documents and Settings. I was browsing through
the forum to see if any others have seen this problem and there was one
entry about this but the author mentioned that once he updated to latest
version of lucene everything was working fine. My impression was JackRabbit
1.4.6 only works with lucene-core 2.2.0 and with lucene 2.3.2