jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject Clustering and Index update
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:38:24 GMT

I have jackrabbit setup with a cluster of 2 nodes. Both nodes are running on
my local computer but through different tomcat webapps. The clustering seems
to be working correctly. My problem is when I try to search through the
nodes.

If I add a new jcr node to cluster node1, the node is added correctly and I
can immediately search and find that node. But if I try to do the same node
on cluster node2, I get no results. If I browse the contents of node2, I see
my new node exists on the cluster. So somehow node2 is not indexing the new
changes.

Ex.
- create new node, my:node and add to cluster node1
- search for //element(*,my:node) on node1 and I get the new node
- search for //element(*,my:node) on node2 and I get no results

<Repository>
	<Cluster id="node1">
		<Journal class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.DatabaseJournal">

		</Journal>
	</Cluster>

	<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">

	</FileSystem>

	<Security appName="Jackrabbit">
		<AccessManager
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
		<LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule"
/>
	</Security>

	<Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
		defaultWorkspace="default" />
	<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">

		<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">

		</FileSystem>
		<PersistenceManager

class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">

		</PersistenceManager>

	<SearchManager
        class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder" />

		<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">

		</SearchIndex>

	</Workspace>
	<Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">

		<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">

		</FileSystem>

		<PersistenceManager

class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">

		</PersistenceManager>
	</Versioning>

 <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">

    </SearchIndex>

</Repository>