jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <unc...@day.com>
Subject Re: Is possible "chroot" a jackrabbit session?
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:35:33 GMT
hi luis,

i think there may be different concerns...

there are certain web specific things that are probably already solved
in apache sling [1].
i am not sure if you are also trying to solve access control issues
but i would really
recommend to look at sling which for example features the mapping of hostnames
to certain areas of the repo. so something like http://xyz.com/ would
map to /content/xyz.

please find more information about that on the apache sling mailing list [2].

regards,
david

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/index.html
[2] http://markmail.org/search/sling+etc+map?page=1