jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Nodes reference between workspace
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:03:13 GMT
No you cannot link between different workspaces. The clone feature you
mention is actually preventing this on a technical level, since the
references are expressed through uuids, which are the same for
corresponding nodes in different workspaces. Hence uuids are only
unique inside one workspace.

As an alternative, you could use a string property containing the
workspace name and the path of the node and handle the node resolving
in you application code.

Regards,
Alex