jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Which RepositoryFactory for WebDAV?]
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:16:53 GMT
You don't need a special RepositoryFactory. The WebDAV is provided by
a servlet that creates jcr session on its own, ie. logging in to the
repository on the server-side by using the credentials from the WebDAV
requests.

See http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-web-application.html

If you use the standard jackrabbit webap running on port 8080, this
would be the webdav URL:

http://server:8080/<war resource>/repository/<workspace>

so typically:

http://server:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository/default