jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: accessing repository with webdav?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:03:29 GMT
Hi Wolfgang!

This depends on your operating system. In Mac OS X and (most Linux
AFAIK) mounting webdav as a filesystem is built-in. In Windows
however, you can only browse the WebDAV in the explorer (just like
ftp:), but most programs can't work on those files as Windows passes
them the pure WebDAV URL (http://....). There are third-party
applications for Windows to mount a drive as a true filesystem, but I
don't know which one is the best.

For the Jackrabbit webapp running on port 8080, this would be the webdav URL:

http://server:8080/<war resource>/repository/<workspace>

so typically:

http://server:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository/default

Regards,