jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: When to use JCR over DB? Guidelines/Best practices?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:06:57 GMT
Hi!

For some discussion on DB vs. JCR see this recent thread:
http://markmail.org/message/lw4m2cjyykmwwi6o

And our classic content model guide is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DavidsModel

These two should give you some start, if you have more questions, just ask them!

Oh, and regarding OCM: my personal opinion is that with JCR you don't
need an OCM framework, since the JCR node interface is already a (very
flexible) DAO.

Regards,
Alex

--