jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From trueb...@sachsendv.de
Subject Re: unlock file
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:13:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm still locking for a way to unlock previously locked files.
I want to implement a lock-superuser.
How can I do that?

I allready have written a LoginModule to authenticate my users.
Do I now have to implement a new AccessManager?

Thanks in advance
Tobias

> 22.10.2008 11:49
>
> Please respond to users
>
> Hi there,
>
> I played around with Novell Netdrive to connect my repository through
> webdav.
> In Netdrive is an option to lock files, but unlocking gives me an error.
> "Can't unlock file, error=File is not currently locked"
>
> The file is definitely locked and I don't find a way to unlock.
> Trying to unlock the file through the Jackrabbit API, gives me an
> "javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node not locked by session:" error.
>
> How can I unlock this file?
> Is there a way to define a lock-superuser (JCR 1.0 Spec 8.4.5)?
>
> Here are some test values:
>
> Node lockedNode = rootNode.getNode("data/image.jpg");
> System.out.println("[LOCKEDNODES] " + session.getLockTokens().length);
> System.out.println("[LOCKED] " + lockedNode.isLocked());
> System.out.println("[LOCKHOLDER] " + lockedNode.holdsLock());
> System.out.println("[SESSIONSCOPED] " +
> lockedNode.getLock().isSessionScoped());
> System.out.println("[LIVE] " + lockedNode.getLock().isLive());
> System.out.println("[DEEP] " + lockedNode.getLock().isDeep());
> System.out.println("[TOKEN] " + lockedNode.getLock().getLockToken());
> lockedNode.unlock();
>

> [LOCKEDNODES] 0
> [LOCKED] true
> [LOCKHOLDER] true
> [SESSIONSCOPED] false
> [LIVE] true
> [DEEP] true
> [TOKEN] null
> javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node not locked by session:
/data/image.jpg

Sachsen DV Betriebs- und Servicegesellschaft mbH
Täubchenweg 26
04317 Leipzig
Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 18545

Geschäftsführer: Herbert Roller Brandão, Dr. Jean-Michael Pfitzner

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Andreas Benninger