jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject accessing repository with webdav?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:12:27 GMT
Hi everyone,

I wrote a little application that lets me store Articles and Documents
in Jackrabbit.
It works just fine but someone now told me that i could mount the
Repository onto my filesystem via webdav tob e able to quickly exchange
the documents.

I have no idea how i would do something like that:-(

I have installed the Jackrabbit WebApplication and on that user
interface it says soemthing about webdav and i can browse the repository
there but i cant exchange the files or anything.

Do i need a special webdav client?

Can someone please tell me what i am missing or point me to somewhere to
read up on this topic?

Thx a lot in advance!

Kurz Wolfgang