jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Boni Gopalan \(BioImagene\)" <Bon...@bioimagene.com>
Subject RE: deployment models
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 08:58:33 GMT
Agree with you on the inefficiencies front.  At least I am facing severe performance issues.
 Did ask a question on the forum couple of days back to get an opinion on proper Type2 , Type3
deployment models.

-----Original Message-----
From: slandelle@excilys.com [mailto:slandelle@excilys.com]
Sent: 07 November 2008 13:19
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: deployment models

Hello,

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me the Jackrabbit
RMI support is just a handy way of connecting to a repository, but not an
efficient one. I only use it for connecting a remote administration
client.

IMHO, you'd better use a cluster:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering

BR,