jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Bologna <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding jcr:mixinTypes="mix:referenciable" to document view xml
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:53:38 GMT
This probably fails at the XML parsing step (before that JR has even a
chance to do anything with it) because it's not valid XML.
Try adding the namespace for the prefix jcr and it will work:

<blogEntry someAttribute="ss" jcr:mixinTypes="mix:referenceable"
	xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0">
	<comment title=""/>
</blogEntry>

Alessandro