jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Virtual Light <virtualli...@hotmail.com>
Subject content removal
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:36:45 GMT

I have a repository that I have set up with a DataStore.  I am getting a reference to the
repository via RMI.  When I try and remove the content and start GC as outlined in the Wiki
for a DataStore to remove unused entries I am getting the following error
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientXASession
    at com.elsevier.jackrabbit.client.JackrabbitClient.removeAllNodes(JackrabbitClient.java:139)
    at com.elsevier.jackrabbit.client.JackrabbitClient.main(JackrabbitClient.java:72)

Do I need to start GC from my client or is this being handled in the server side code?  If
it is up to the client to kick off what SessionImpl is needed?

Regards,
Bill