jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Virtual Light <virtualli...@hotmail.com>
Subject deployment models
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:06:54 GMT

        Is it possible to have multiple servers all pointing to and accessing one repository?
 It appears that there can be only one server that accesses the repository which can have
multiple clients.  We are looking at Jackrabbit as a possible solution for a high volume binary
content repository where we would need to have multiple servers for fail over purposes all
sitting behind a load balancer accessing the same repository.  When more than one server attempts
to access the repository an error is generated stating that the repository is locked.  Have
I missed something?  Is there a way around the locking situation?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Bill