jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Virtual Light <virtualli...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Repository access and other questions
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:30:18 GMT
In testing it did not perform at a level that we would need.

Regards,
Bill

> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:59:08 +0100
> From: julian.reschke@gmx.de
> To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Repository access and other questions
>
> virtuallight wrote:
> > I have been taking a look at Jackrabbit for a project that we have coming down the
road and have a few questions.  Is their a restful way to access a repository?  I have looked
at the what was contained in the servlet jar but did not see anything that fit the bill.
I have played around with the WebDav access but I think this will be too slow for our purposes.
 I have also looked at Sling but feel that it is too immature at the moment for our use.
 Has anyone attempted to create restful access?  Also has anyone had any luck with using a
web service to access a repository?