jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject SQL case insensitive search using jcr:path
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:40:14 GMT

I'm trying to write some SQL queries to search nodes in my Jackrabbit repository. I need to
find nodes, given the node name, under a specified path.

I used something like this (assuming I need to search for a node named 'foobar' in descendants
of /foo/bar):

SELECT * FROM ns:type WHERE jcr:path LIKE '/foo/bar/%/foobar'

However, if the node is stored as FOOBAR, Foobar, fooBar or so on, searching will not return
any result. Is there a way to make this search case insensitive?

And, last but not least, there is a way to specify a "soundslike" concept, always using jcr:path?

Thank you.

Emanuele Blanco

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination