jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: System View XML mapping and multivalued properties
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:39:26 GMT
hi alessandro

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Alessandro Bologna
<alessandro.bologna@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jukka,
> I guess i have been a bit lazy not looking at the jira first ;)
>
> Alex, yes, JSR-283 does not seem to address the issue at all (just like
> 170). Maybe, if there's somebody who happens to read this thread and is in
> the committe, that person could propose to address it (hint hint)...

i just checked. there's already a JSR 283 issue (BTW reported by me
in april this year, my memory seems to suffer with age...;) it's been fixed
in the current (non-public) draft. however, there's a minor problem, the
newly introducedl attribute is not in the 'sv' namespace, as you correctly
proposed. i'll create a new issue to address this.

cheers
stefan