jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Bologna <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on child node returning parent node
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:12:48 GMT
Unfortunately the parent axis is not supported, as far as I know at
least.

  You could use this query instead (replace with your date of course):

/jcr:root//element(*,nt:file)[jcr:content/@jcr:lastModified <
xs:dateTime('2008-10-13T08:30:25.841-04:00')]

which uses a predicate on a child node (which seems to be supported)
to obtain the same result.

Alessandro