jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slande...@excilys.com
Subject Re: Jackrabbit clustering Questions
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:13:35 GMT
Generally speaking, each repository instance must have its own repository
home. Even if you're fully backed by a database, jackrabbit will still use
the home filesystem to host its workspace configuration and lucene
indexes. These indexes are instance specific and jackrabbit holds a lock
on the directory to prevent access by other instances.

So yes, if you have 2 nodes on the same machine, each one must have its
own repository home.

Stéphane