jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slande...@excilys.com
Subject Re: an alternative OCM (Object Content Mapping)
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:08:34 GMT
>> 3. class registration in annotation mapper. I think global mpper cold
>> handle this and @Node annoation may put registration code into. I'm
>> constatntly forgetting to add class there :)
>

> Same problem here :-) . I'm still looking for a good way to scan one or
> more packages to find annoted classes on startup. Do you know how I can do
> it ?

Hi,

The technique I use is inspired by Spring @Component discovery.

You can have a look at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver
and org.springframework.core.type.classreading.MetadataReader.

Hope it helps, even if I know you guys don't want to depend on Spring...

BR,

St├ęphane Landelle